Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Steak with Creamed Swiss Chard and Baked Zucchini

Tonight's supper used one of the zucchini's from this weeks CSA, along with the bunch of swiss chard and two onions.

The zucchini was really easy. I cut it in half length wise, then into thirds. Then I salted and peppered the tops, drizzled olive oil on them, added a little garlic powder, and finally, coated the top with parmesean cheese. I baked them at 350 for about 30 -40 minutes. These were delicious and so so easy. I will make this dish a staple side dish:

Next, I used the onions and swiss chard to make creamed swiss chard from a Martha Stewart Recipe. This was delicious. It took awhile to chop all the chard, but other than that it was a straight forward recipe:


The grill is still out of commission, so I broiled two steaks and we had a complete meal:


No comments:

Post a Comment