Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update and new CSA season coming soon

So back in December I suddenly stopped blogging. Why? I suddenly stopped cooking and otherwise functioning. I hit 36 weeks in my pregnancy, and I was DONE. Done with cooking, done with housework, done with blogging, done with everything beyond my bare minimum mandatory energy exertion. It was all I could do to shower and get to work. So, for the last 2 weeks of the CSA season, I did not pick up my bag.

I had my baby, he is beautiful and perfect, and I would like to think his health and strength is due to my healthy eating habits while pregnant.

So, the spring CSA season starts soon. I will pick up my first bag April 25. This is the first spring CSA season for me, so it will be a whole new set of mystery veggies this time around. I will also begin making and freezing baby food with part of my CSA share.

I hope some of you will follow this CSA season with me....tune in at the end of April for the first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment